Release Potential Ltd is firmly committed to the principles of sustainability. We recognize that our activities impact upon the environment through routine internal operations, infrastructural development and influence on the wider community. Release Potential acknowledges a responsibility for, and commitment to, the protection of the environment at all levels.
We will endeavour to exceed the requirements of relevant environmental legislation, are committed to environmental performance improvement and will:
- Develop suitable objectives, targets and management programmes, applying appropriate operational procedures to minimise our significant environmental impacts during normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- Protect the environment by striving to prevent and minimize our contribution to pollution of land, air and water
- Seek to keep wastage to a minimum and maximize the efficient use of materials and resources
- Manage and dispose of all waste in a responsible manner
- Provide training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
- Regularly communicate our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders
- Develop our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- Monitor and continuously improve our environmental performance
The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation